Meeting is FREE and open to all members or prospective members of BCHBA, DCHBA, WRBA, HBA, MCHBA.
1. Welcome Members and Guests
2. What Has WBA/NAHB Done for You?
- statewide advocacy overview
- national presentation by NAHB Rep
3. Discussion of Industry Hot Topics
- Issues you're facing locally
- Home Show / Parade of Homes Best Practices
4. The Answer to the Age Old Question: What's In It For Me?
- overview of member benefits including: free continuing ed, financial planning, contracts, health insurance, travel discounts, legal hotline, and more!
About Member Meeting Days: The WBA holds three Member Meeting Days per year, with one being virtual. Advocacy and membership topics are covered in the morning, and--after a complimentary lunch--the Board of Directors meet. Location of meetings varies.
TBD: Pella Windows or Builders First Source